Friday 14 October 2011

It all begins

New Home Layout Construction

Well it has been some time since I have had a home layout but after getting married this summer my wife has let me start in the spare bedroom. So I started planning and after 4 months of planning I have come up with a track plan.


 The guys at the club helped me build the bench work. Some helped more than others.



After putting everything together I had to take it all apart to get it home in my little Civic. So after 5 more hours at home I have the bench work already to go.

Now I am waiting for the contact cement to dry so I can put down cork. Hope to get the outside main line and station track laid this weekend.


Cork is laid, sanded and contact cement applied. If it dries tonight then I will start to lay some track.

No comments:

Post a Comment